Head of Growth
Here at Beryl we are looking for someone to head up our growth and marketing team to join us on our journey to launch and grow the new Beryl Bike Share scheme.
This will involve working with the team at our HQ in London, with a focus on growing the user base of a sustainable, healthy, and affordable bike share scheme.
The mission of the Marketing/Acquisition team at Beryl is to generate as much awareness about Beryl bike share as possible, encourage people to become a rider, and build our community of bike share users. We aim to do all this as efficiently and as creatively as possible.
- Ownership of the overall Go To Market strategy for the launch of the new Beryl bike share schemes
- Building a launch plan to raise awareness and drive sign ups for each new scheme
- Delivering against the launch plan, managing in-house channels and agency partners to achieve results
- Continuously testing and refining our messaging, feeding insights into the Product teams and to the overall proposition
- Working with the local area managers to identify marketing strategies unique to the host city and supporting them to deliver
- Overseeing our Community program and ensuring we involve our riders across all our marketing activities
- Line management
- Troubleshooting problems and contributing to continued service improvement
- Supporting expansions of the scheme.
- Creating a positive and supportive work environment for the local team or operatives.
- Working as part of a wider Beryl team as develop new innovative smart bike cycles schemes throughout the UK
What we can offer in return;
- £50,000 + EMI options
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Online perks and discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free Santander cycle key
- Family and friends product discounts
- Office snacks, beers, and regular socials
Required skills and experience
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in a commercial/growth focused marketing role
- Experience of working in an acquisition-focused marketing team
- Background in both digital and offline growth channels, and a willingness to test and try new approaches
- Familiar with digital advertising platforms (e.g. Facebook Business Manager, Google Ad Words)
- Experience with budget management and P&L ownership
- Analytical approach to marketing - how can we make our budget work better for us?
- Experience working with digital products
- Experience of managing a team and being part of a larger team
- Able to think creatively to solve complex problems
- A passion for bikes and environmentally friendly transport
- Ability to work in technology led environment